This Daily Prayers page contains some very powerful words and scripture that will greatly help with overcoming fear, panic, and anxiety. The key is to say them on a daily basis. Saying these prayers have brought me a lot of peace and contentment. I encourage you to look through them to see if there are any you would like to pray. Remember, you can always offer your own prayers to the Father, he sees your heart and loves you very much. May he bless you with the desire to pray to him every day.
Prayers for a happy life: The bible says that faith comes by hearing and hearing: the Word of God. What this scripture means is that if we have little faith, it’s because we don’t hear enough of the word of God. So, how do we increase our faith? We read his word out loud. As we hear our voice speaking the word of God it increases our faith. So please read these prayers and affirmations out loud and it will help to increase your faith
Prayers to pray daily starts first with the disciple’s prayer which was taught by the Messiah (Christ) to his talmidim (disciples). It is very important to pray ‘we’ and ‘us’ as this is what Yeshua (Jesus) taught us. *Yeshua is the Hebrew name for the Messiah. Yeshua means ‘salvation’ in English.
Speak all of the words in these prayers out loud.
Who is in heaven
May your name be kept holy
May your Kingdom come
May your will be done
On earth, as it is in Heaven
Please give us today
Our daily bread
And forgive us when we sin against other people
As we forgive
Those who sin against us
And lead us away from temptation
But deliver us from evil
For yours is the Kingdom
The Power and the Glory
Forever and ever, Amen.
Speak all of the following prayers out loud.
Father, we ask that you apply the atoning work that Yeshua made for us on the tree to our lives, today.
Please encamp your angels around us and please give them charge concerning us to guard us in all of our ways lest we trip over a stone.
Please wake us from our slumber, restore our minds to sanity, heal our broken hearts and give us a passion for Messiah who is the embodiment of Commandments written in the first five books of the bible.
Prayers for armor and defense.
Next, we ask God to put His armor on us:
1) Put on us your belt of truth.
2) Your breastplate of righteousness.
3) Your sandals of peace.
4) Your shield of faith.
5) Your helmet of Salvation.
6) The sword of your spirit.
Prayers to remove worry and fear.
Speak them out loud.
“We belong to the body of Messiah and the enemy has no power over us; for we overcome evil with good.”
“We are children of God and we have overcome the enemy; for greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world.”
“We will fear no evil for you are with us Father; your word and your spirit they comfort us.”
“We are far from oppression and fear does not come near us.”
“No weapon formed against us shall prosper for our righteousness is of Yeshua, (Jesus) but whatever we do will prosper for we’re like a tree that’s planted by the rivers of water.”
“No evil will attach itself to us; neither shall any plague come near our dwellings. For you have given your angels charge over us and they keep us in all our ways and in our pathway is life and there is no death.”
“We are doers of the word and we are blessed in our deeds. We are happy in those things which we do because we are doers of the word.”
“We take the shield of faith and we quench every fiery dart that the wicked one brings against us.”
“Messiah has redeemed us from the curses spoken of in the Torah. Therefore, we ask you, Father, to teach us your Commandments from the first five books of the bible and we repent of our wrongdoing by disobeying them. We ask you, Father, that through our obedience to your word you would forbid any sickness or disease that would try to come upon our bodies. In the name of Yeshua, we ask that every disease, sickness, germ, virus, cancer cell, pain and abnormality that touches our body you would heal it completely.”
“We are overcomers and we overcome by the blood of Yeshua (Jesus) and the word of our testimony.
“Your word is forever settled in Heaven; therefore, please help us, Father, to establish your word on this earth.”
“Great is the peace of our children for they are taught by the Father.”
Father, we submit our lives to you today, we submit to all of your Commandments from your Holy Book of Instructions, your Torah, that apply to us and we submit to your holy ways and your leadership as a parent to us. We resist the enemy and his temptations, his bullying, and his lies. In doing this and by submitting to you, he will flee from us as one running in terror. We are very serious about following you and please keep us on the right path. Thank you.
*Important* “In the name of Yeshua (Jesus) we take authority over the enemy and the spirits he has assigned to us today. In the name of Yeshua, we loose every one of these spirits off of us and we command them to go out and away from us never to come back. Should the enemy decide to send more of his evil spirits to us throughout the day we command those spirits to loose their hold on us as well and we ask you, Father, to dispatch legions of angels to escort these spirits out and away from us never to come back again.”
More Prayers to pray out loud:
“Please deliver us from every besetting sin, addiction, negative emotion and negative behavior that we are involved in. Keep in mind that we are but dust and ashes and the only things that will remain in us are those things that you deposit in us.”
“Please lead us and guide us into all truth and show us where we are believing a lie. Please deliver us from every lie we believe.”
“We ask that you would end abortion in our countries and heal our land.”
“Please teach us true humility. Help us to prefer one another over ourselves.”
“Please give us an abundance of wisdom, discernment, knowledge, insight, and understanding of you, your word and all of your ways.”
“Please bless Israel today. Bless Jerusalem with peace. Bless all of Israel with peace and please encamp your angels around her. Please protect her from her enemies.”
Prayers for our countries (add your country and please don’t forget to pray for your country.)
We pray for: Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the leader of Israel. We also pray for our country’s leadership: Prime Minister/President, Premier/Senator, and Mayors.
Every day I pray the following as an intercessory prayer, out loud to God.
Psalm 51:1 [For the leader. A Psalm of David, (2) when Nathan the prophet came to him after his affair with Bat-Sheva:]
(3) Father, in your grace, have mercy on us; in your great compassion, blot out our crimes.
(4) Wash us completely from our guilt, and cleanse us from our sin.
(5) For we know our crimes, our sin confronts us all the time.
(6) Against you, you only, have we sinned and done what is evil from your perspective so that you are right in accusing us and justified in passing sentence.
(7) True, we were born guilty, we were sinners from the moment our mother’s conceived us.
(8) Still, you want truth in the inner person; so make us know wisdom in our inmost heart.
(9) Sprinkle us with hyssop, and we will be clean; wash us, and we will be whiter than snow.
(10) Let us hear the sound of joy and gladness so that the bones you crushed can rejoice.
(11) Turn away your face from our sins, and blot out all our crimes.
(12) Create in us a clean heart, Father; renew in us a resolute spirit.
(13) Don’t thrust us away from your presence; don’t take your Ruach Kodesh (Holy Spirit) away from us.
(14) Restore our joy in your salvation and let a willing spirit uphold us.
(15) Then we will teach the wicked your ways, and sinners will return to you.
(16) Rescue us from the guilt of shedding blood, Father, Father of our salvation! Then our tongue will sing about your righteousness.
(17) Father, open our lips; then our mouth will praise you.
(18) For you don’t want sacrifices, or we would give them; you don’t take pleasure in burnt offerings.
(19) Our sacrifice to you, Father is a broken spirit; Abba, you won’t spurn a broken, chastened heart.
(20) In your good pleasure, make Tziyon (Israel) prosper; rebuild the walls of Yerushalayim (Jerusalem).
(21) Then you will delight in righteous sacrifices, in burnt offerings and whole burnt offerings; then they will offer bulls on your altar.